What to expect in Worship?
simple - sacred - sincere
Our worship service is relaxed, yet reverent. We sing both traditional hymns and newer songs that honor God. The Bible is read, children are welcome, and the people are warm and friendly. You will never be put on the spot or embarrassed. Some have said it feels like coming home to family.
When do we meet?
- Worship – Sunday's @ 10:50 am
- Bible Study for all ages – Sunday's @ 9:30 am
Here is what you can expect when you visit:
- Friendly and authentic people
- A safe and fun place for your kids
- Worship is taken seriously
- Relevant and Biblical Teaching
- No dress code, casual is welcome
- Quality music
- A place to connect with God at your own pace
Where to find us?
We are located on the corner of Chapin Road and Cimmaron Trail. You can enter through the Sanctuary door or the Welcome Center, which are both located off of Cimmaron Trail, or the front entrance, which is located off Chapin Road.
Where do I go?
To get to the Sanctuary, you can enter the church from the new Welcome Center off Cimmaron Trail and turn right. Or you may enter through the Sanctuary door on Cimmaron Trail.