October 13, 2017
I hope your week is going great. The cool weather made me want to drink more coffee and wear flannel...until the hot weather came back.
- Operation Christmas Child - pick up info in the welcome center.
- Friday 10/27 @ 7 pm a fun night celebrating and learning about healthy relationships - the MarriedPeople October newsletter is attached.
- Sunday 10/29 5th Sunday offering for World Hunger - here is their blog to find out more info.
- Tuesday 10/31 Trunk or Treat - 6-7.30 pm in our parking lot.
- Sunday 11/5 RSVP HERE for A Lunch Chat about Money -
The Legacy Dialogue will take place on Sunday, November 5 from 12:00 p.m.—2:00 p.m. Lunch will be served at noon and the dialog will begin no later than 12:30 p.m. It will be a unique opportunity for those who wish to make current decisions about their resources that can bless generations now and yet to come. There will be a presentation of the 5 critical legal documents that each individual should have in place. Additionally, there will be an overview of Kingdom investment options that will be informative and beneficial. Discover steps for potentially saving thousands of dollars in current and future income taxes. Expect to leave with answers to your questions and a plan to take decisive action in this critical area of life stewardship. The Legacy Dialog will be led by Gary Crowell, CPA and Chief Financial Officer of Tarrant Baptist Association.
Here is a funny video as we are in the middle of football season.
On another note, I am starting to write on a blog again. I am writing about life, faith, family and work. If you would like to sign up for a weekly newsletter of my articles and other resources I develop, please go here and sign up. It would make my day!